You bought a Ford,
so keep it a Ford.
The best time to talk about collisions
is before you’re ever in one.
There are more than 26,000 car accidents a day,
according to statistics from the National Highway Traffic
Safety Administration (NHTSA). In case you’re ever in one,
learn what you can do to protect yourself and your vehicle
by getting the right insurance, parts and repairs.
- Print this Collision Guide and keep it in your glove compartment. It has all the information you’ll need to collect in case you’re ever in an accident. Collision Guide >
- If original parts aren’t included in your policy, talk to your agent about getting original parts coverage.
- Make sure you have our dealership body shop contact information.
- Be prepared and take extra precautions when seasons or driving habits change.
If you're in
- Make sure everyone involved is OK, then call 911 to file a report.
- Collect information using the Collision Guide >
- Arrange for a tow if your car isn’t driveable.
- Get in touch with our expert collision service technicians. Remember, you don’t have to go to the shop your insurance company recommends so choose the techs who know your Ford.
- Review the estimate and make sure original parts are listed as replacements.
- Don’t sign anything unless you are comfortable with the estimate.
- Remember, the only way to keep it a Ford is to use original Ford Collision replacement parts for repairs.
Keep Your Ford a Ford